COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) has now been identified as being present in the United States.
Everyone should be aware of what you can do now to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The following are recommended steps from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) :
(1) Wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds. Do this often.
(2) Do not touch your face, nose, hands or mouth, as that will spread the virus.
(3) Use your folded arm or a tissue if you cough or sneeze and discard the tissue immediately afterward.
(4) Avoid close contact with people who are sick. Stay home when you are sick.
(5) Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
For current information on COVID-19, as well as signs and symptoms, prevention and treatment, and/or what to do if you or a family member is sick, please visit the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Prevention website at:
Should you encounter any legal issues or questions relative to COVID-19, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately.
KOZYRA & HARTZ, LLC
By: Barry A. Kozyra
Telephone: (973) 740-1550